Visitor Guide - New Users Start Here
Welcome to the aboutIncontinence Community! This community has been designed to give people who suffer from bowel or urinary incontinence a safe, private, and supportive place to discuss issues surrounding this often sensitive topic.
We have several mechanisms in place to protect the members of the aboutIncontinence Community:
1. Members have complete anonymity. The email address you use to register is not visible on your profile, and you are encouraged to choose a totally anonymous user name which does not include any part your real name.
2. We do not allow unregistered guests to browse the discussion forums. Only the Welcome Forum is visible to non-members, so anything a member writes in the discussion forums is visible ONLY to other members.
3. Registration is carefully moderated. Newly registered users must confirm their registration via email, and then their registration must be approved by a forum administrator. Newly registered users are also subject to a probationary period during which posting privileges are limited. This helps prevent spammers, vandals, and unwelcome marketers from damaging our supportive community atmosphere.
4. Any user engaging in non-supportive behavior (personal attacks, threats, or derogatory language) will have their posting privileges revoked, and may be banned from the community. Members are encouraged to report problems, and any reports will be kept totally anonymous and confidential.
5. Before you begin posting, please be sure to review the community rules here
Members, keep in mind that this is YOUR community. Our goal is to provide what YOU need, so suggestions about improvements, features you would like to see, and other recommendations are always welcomed.